Friday, July 4, 2014

Boswell Open 10 am to 5 pm on July 4th

1. Starbucks is open regular hours.

2. The Downer Theatre is showing "Chef" and "The Obvious Child." I have actually seen both movies, which is I think the first time I can say that about the Downer Theatre screenings since Boswell opened in 2009.

Here is Duane Dudek's review of "Chef" in the Journal Sentinel. And here is review of The Obvious Child. And here is a better review in The Washington Post, where Ann Hornaday calls it "one of the most startlingly honest romantic comedies to appear onscreen in years."

3. I'm pretty sure Cafe Hollander is open. I'm not so sure about the rest of the hours on the block.

4. Ann and Peter and I are your booksellers for the day. I'm scheduled at the front desk from opening to 12:45 or thereabouts.

5. Enjoy your celebrations!

No comments: